Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission must fall within the aims and scopes of the International Journal of iRobotics.
- The submission has not been published before, and it is not being considered for publication by any other journal.
- The manuscript is formatted in Microsoft Word and adheres to the guidelines specified in the journal template, including formatting and reference style.
- Make sure that all tables, figures, or images included in the submission are labeled appropriately and of high quality.
- All sources cited in the submission must be referenced correctly and consistently.
- The acknowledgments for sponsors and financial support should be placed in an unnumbered footnote on the first page.
- The pictures and biographies of all authors are provided at the end of the manuscript.
- The International Journal of iRobotics is a peer-reviewed, open-access academic journal that publishes original research papers, technical notes, and review articles in the field of robotics. One of the unique aspects of this journal is that it uses Creative Commons licenses to help authors retain ownership of their work while making it freely available to readers. Specifically, the journal uses the Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) license, which allows others to distribute, remix, adapt, and build upon the work for any purpose, even commercially, as long as the original author is credited.
- By using Creative Commons licenses, the International Journal of iRobotics promotes the sharing of knowledge and the advancement of the field of robotics. It also helps authors reach a wider audience by making their work accessible to anyone with an internet connection, without the barriers of traditional publishing models. Overall, this approach to publishing supports the journal's mission of advancing the field of robotics by promoting open access to research.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.